March 26, 2012

Example of Application Letter

                                                                                                                          Jakarta, January/14/2012
To:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT ABCD


Dear Sir or Madam,

         I have read your advertisement at http://www.blablabla.com, about possibility of employment in PT Abcdefgh as Engineer. I am interested in applying application with my background educational as Mechanical Engineering.

       My name is bloger, male, single, 24 years old. I have finished my study and graduated from Abcde University, Engineering Faculty, majoring in energy conversion on December 28th 2010 with GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00). I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or by myself.

         With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :
1. Aplication form
2. Certificate of Bachelor Degree
3. Academic transcript
4. Curriculum vitae

        I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could follow your recruitment test luckily.

Sincerely yours,

Abcdefgh, ST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah berkunjung dan membaca artikel ini. Komentar yang belum Uda Nazar balas mohon sabar ya......